Tip Tuesday//5 Tricks to Editing in Lightroom Super Fast//Laney | Photography
Lightroom was made for photographers and made for speed editing. I love that I can edit 200 photos in an hour or so. I've learned how to cut corners and make my workflow go really fast.
1. White balance dropper + using the Navigator to save on your clicks
2. Upright mode to straighten and square up your photos
3. Change exposure with the + and - buttons
4. Adjust sliders with your up and down arrows
5. HSL buttons to adjust color
*BONUS: Learn your most often used tools and memorize the keyboard shortcuts. Use a preset, select and sync. Create presets of your most common adjustment brushes.
Here's a video where I describe each of my tricks!